Venue - AWTC
The Fourth Asian Waldorf Teachers Conference will take place at Leonia Holistic Destinations, Shamirpet, Hyderabad. To know more about the venue please visit www.leonia.in
LEONIA HOLISTIC DESTINATIONS
Please note that your Registration fee does not cover the transportation costs. Participants are expected to pay for their Airport transfers directly to the cab/bus drivers.
- For those arriving by air, the distance from the Shamshabad airport to the resort is approximately 60kms. We offer you two options that we can arrange for you:
2. Airport Transfers by a 22 seater, Luxury Coach @ Rs 350/- Net per person.
- You may alternately choose to use the airport taxis:
maximum of 3-4 people and the charges are Rs 15/- per Km during the daytime i.e.,
05:00 - 19:00 hrs & Rs 19/- per Km during the night i.e., 19:00 - 05:00 hrs.
2. Dot Cabs: They also have two types of vehicles. Indica & Innova. Each vehicle
can take 4 people and the charges are Rs 1200/- per trip for Indica & Rs 1500/-
for Innova. They have the same price round the clock.
- For those arriving by train or bus or any mode of transport other than Air, the distance from the city to the venue is approximately 30-40kms. You can either contact us for booking your cabs or you can choose your own means of transport.
- Please confirm your arrival schedule when you submit your the registration, especially if you are arriving a few days earlier or are leaving a few days later than the conference dates and would like us to suggest some options to you . Upon confirmation, you will receive your pick up timings from your respective points (airport or city) by email from the Registrar.